Monday, November 21, 2011

New Inaraism

Yobba Gabba = Yo Gabba Gabba

One morning she asked to watch a show. This is how it went down:

Me: Ok you can watch ONE episode
Inara: (holding up her hand) FIVE episodes
Me: No, ONE episode
Inara: TWO episodes
Me: No, ONE episode
Inara: Ok....

I also heard this coming from the backseat one day:
"I love you Big One. I take care of you"

While playing in her room one day she picked up her purse said "Be right back, going to the store". I asked her what she was getting at the store and she casually turned around said "groceries" and walked out of her room.

Today while playing in her new kitchen she got for her birthday, she said "I cook really good. Too hot. I'll blow on it".

She is a funny girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...