Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adoption-- a twist

Justin and I have talked about the potential to add to our family using adoption. While we aren't to the point yet, I still find my self intersted in the different typs of adoption. I was reading a blog a follow (KeeperoftheHome) and they were discussing a new type of adoption I had never considered: Embryo adoption.

I had never considered it before but the post on this topic really opened my eyes to a whole new world of adoption. How wonderful! It excites me to see babies being adopted at all stages of life. As the number of people using IVF increases so does the number of babies that are frozen or thrown away. What a great and unique opportunity to gives these little babies a real life!

p.s. please, please, PLEASE go to the link and read their post. Ah-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...