Friday, November 19, 2010

Letter to my Daughter

Sweet baby girl! You are one year old today. What an amazing year it has been....one of the best of my life! This year has been sad, crazy, exciting, and always full of joy. Even when I could not hold you, I was so joyful God had blessed us with you. You are super funny these days. You laugh when others laugh (even though you don't understand why), you make silly faces, and you love to dance with Dad when he comes home from work. You are learning so much every day. Your Aunt Katie taught you how to sign "more" this week and you caught on SO FAST! It is amazing to me how fast you learn! Some days I just sit and stare at you and wonder how this happened? How can I love you so much? I kiss you all day long, and already I see you are annoyed by it. I think you will have to get use to that, because I just love you so much, I can't help but shower you with kisses.

You are really friendly to others, a quality I hope continues to grow in you. You are our "Heaven sent Princess" and I pray you will grow up learning you ARE a princess. Not a frilly girlie kind...a REAL kind. You are a precious daughter of our King Jesus, an heir in him.  And He loves you so very much....way more than Dad and I do. I can't wait to see how this next year with you is!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...