Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Hiding Place

This week I will be meeting with my book club and reviewing our latest book, "The Hiding Place" by Corrie ten Boom. It is one of my favorite books. This time it seemed particularly special to me. I feel like I know Corrie now. I am excited to get to know her more through her other books too. It is crazy how she has been dead since before I was born (I think), but how timeless and personal her words seem to me. I can't wait to worship Christ with her one day...

Apparently she has written a lot of books. "Tramp for the Lord" I think will be the next one I read. When Justin's Grandma died we got some of her stuff...a book by Corrie to be exact. It is sort of a daily devotional. So far, so great! Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...