Saturday, January 30, 2010

Visits!

Justin's parents have come into town for a week. We were both really excited they could come and stay for a while. They live in Florida and are freezing! They were able to come up for a day or so when she was born, but were on able to hold her because she was still in the NICU. So I think it will be a good visit. They will get to hold her and feed her and love her. I think she already loves them too! Yesterday I walked in the room to find them all taking a nap together. It was so cute! Justin is off this week for furlough (or a J likes to call it "no-pay-cation"). So hopefully we will have a really good visit!

Justin and I joined a gym. We both joined Better Bodies last week. I was excited but a little apprehensive to start because I didn't wanna feel like an out of shape loser at the gym. But I have met with a personal trainer a couple times and feel a lot better. She is super nice and helpful and doesn't make me feel like a fatty either :) My goals are to just been in general better health ( I wanna be around for a while ya know?) and to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight. So I would like to loose about 13 pounds. Right now I currently do NOTHING, because I sit at home all day with our babe. So my goal is to go 3 times a week. My awesome day will come and watch her on Mondays so I can go during the day, I will go on Saturday mornings, and hopefully one time in the evening during the week. Our friends Jay and Sara joined so hopefully we will have some work out buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...